Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year of Rat

Another year has passed and we now starts a new year again. Let's hope new year brings good changes to ourselves, our family, and our Church. For those who celebrates, i would like to congrats you all: Happy Chinese New Year of Rat.

The rat is the protector and bringer of material prosperity, and represents aggression, wealth, charm, order. To me, though, the rat is scrappy, a fighter, who manages to survive and prosper no matter what the world throws at him, which is so obviously that I and JoJo had tried so many ways trying to get rid of them from our house but none of them was working.

Anyway,may this year brings something better than last year.

PS: I got some dumplings which have pork, prawn, special chinese mushroom inside. Come around at 8PM this Thursday on 14th if you would like try some, and there will be family group like normally afterward. If you see this ads after 14th just ignore it coz there won't be any left. LoL

1 comment:

Nick Coke said...

I heard that the dumplings were great! Sorry I missed them...